Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing # 7

Luna by Melisitacast
Luna, a photo by Melisitacast on Flickr.
The best dog in the world and one heck of a frisbee and soccer player!


         I think Flickr would be a good way to upload pictures for the classroom and share them with the class or parents if you had permission from the student's parents. It would allow family members some insight to things going on in the class and help develop a sense of sommunity and connectedness for the students and their caregivers. I have never used a photsharing site before like this.
      All the settings were a little confusing and although I was able to add my photo as a blog post in itself I was not able to link it directly into the blog I had to do some sideways steps to make this part of the post created by Flickr and that was frustrating. I finally had to make myself stop trying to make it work and move on. (I'm still frustrated byt it!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment