Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing # 9


My adorable son!



My sassy girl!





Some of these were frustrating to use and others were a breeze!  The sign generator one had me wanting to pull my hair out.  The final output is nice put it took some patience and time to get things where they needed to be and to get the website to load the picture properly.  Image Chef on the other hand was so much smoother.  These would be fun to create signs for the classroom, posters for rules, nametags for the kids desks and any other ways you might want tp personalize your classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, your projects are adorable. I also got very frustrated with this project. I could get my photo on a magazine cover, but couldn't save it like the directions said. I also clicked on something to upload it to a social network, and it gave a box where you copied and pasted a URL, but each time I tried that it said Not Found. I finally took a screen shot. I'm glad to know I am not the only one who had problems.

    ReplyDelete