Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Thing # 1

Write about which of the lifelong learning habits are the easiest and hardest for you and why. 


At first, I was having a difficult time trying to figure out which of the 7 & 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners was the most difficult for me.  Finally, I decided on the first one, not because it was first but because I love learning.  I do it all the time.  I am one of those weirdos who thinks it is fun and enjoys collecting facts and trying to learn something new from everything but so often I do it without a plan.  I think I sell myself short without having goals that take me further and push me harder in some of the directions that I could go.  In that, I become a jack of all trades but a king of nothing.  The easiest one for me is to see problems as challenges, learning or otherwise that is how I look at most obstacles in my life.  I rarely give  myself the option to let it stop me.  If I have a path or something that I need, or worse, want to do I find a way there.  I often get excited when I face a challenge because it makes the end more worthwhile, after a get over the initial frustration, at least.  


Setting up the blog was simple.  I don't normally like putting my feelings out there for the whole world to see.  I tend to be more private so, some of this feels a little revealing.  I am not sure what to expect with the Web 2.0 tools.  I am kind of learning as I go but I look forward to learning and trying some new things and seeing where it takes me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment