Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing # 12

Google alerts sounds interesting if I had something I was die hard interested in knowing about but I have enough stuff to sift through on a daily basis in my inbox with out flooding my email with a plethora of additional emails about topics.  Google translate is something I use and love!!!!! It helps me test out and fine tune my developing Spanish skills and refreshes my memory on my German.  Having been a military spouse for going on 9 years I have met a lot of people from around the world and stay in contact with a lot of them despite our language barriers.  Speaking a language is one thing but reading and writing it is another and Google Translate helps make that transition easier.  The calendar would be a good tool to use for a class schedule.  Translate would be helpful in communicating with penpals for your students and Igoogle for setting up a class webpage with content that you want the class to see and be aware of everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment