Wednesday, June 29, 2011

One Last Thing

Animoto was probably one of my favorite things to use and something I will have fun playing with in the future, as well as Flickr. Thing #9 was kind of fun and useful but some of those websites were difficult to use. A lot of these things I already used Facebook, twitter, youtube and skype, for instance. I did get frustrated having to sign up for so many new accounts and some of the directions on what to do when we got to the sites was unclear. Learning about creative commons was useful and appreciated. I had no idea what Web 2.0 was before this course, either. I guess different people learned different things throughout the completion of these. It was a lot to fit in in 5 weeks on top of everything else in the class. I did learn quite a bit and would like to have more time to just explore some of the things.

As much, as I would love to say that I will maintain my blog. I am not sure I am the blogging type. I might continue to follow some of the educational blogs I have found but, I use FB for most of my need to technologically express myself and with as crazy as my life is I don't have time to report to a blog everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment