Friday, June 17, 2011

Thing # 8

My creation by Melisitacast
My creation, a photo by Melisitacast on Flickr
This was kind of fun.  I just selected the layout I wanted and then used green leaves as a tag and got this.  It would be fun to fine tune it and individually select photos but that would take some time and for the purpose of this blog alone this will suffice.  It think a lot of these tools would be fun for kids to use. They could make collages, spell out to use as the layout for acrostic poems.  I am fine with sharing most photos online but when it comes to family photos and such I think I become a little leery.  My cousin actually had some girl in Florida steal one of her photos and the random stranger was using it as their MySpace profile picture. Even if it is copyrighted and you have it set on private or not set for sharing people can do all sorts of things with computers these days and cutting and pasting or doing a screen capture pretty much undoes all of the settings you created that basically, created nothing more than a flase sense of security.  Although, your legal rights may be entact getting a lawyer to fight for your rights is not something most people are financially prepared to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment