Monday, June 20, 2011

Thing # 16

I used netvibes to create a custom start page. I had a bit of fun playing around with it. It had a simple and easy to understand tutorial in the beginning. What caught my attention first was that bright colors and modern feel to it but it was very simple to use.
I used ta-da tod do list and it was fairly simple. Well, it was very simple. I just wasn't entirely sure I saw the relevance for it. I mean I could just as easily create a word document list and not have to sign into anything or complicate it. I understand perhaps the sharing tab would be useful but it seems like a few extra steps to an overly simple procedure. http://tadalist.com/
I think online calendars can be helpful and colorful and pretty, etc. but I also, think that they can add a few they can add too many steps. Calendars however are nice if you want an electronic version of your schedule. They also allow for reminders, you can link them to your mobile phone and they provide a clear, organized and easy to read format and layout that can be personalized to your needs. I think once I start working and need to organize a schedule I will use the online calendar tools to keep me on track and have my schedule clearly laid out.

No comments:

Post a Comment